A dialog between two best friends.
– You gotta let it out. Its eating you from the inside.
– I can’t. It’s…too big. And its too late. I should have done this long time ago. but i never learn. How many times will i be able to do this? How many times will i be able to repeat this?
– As many times as you need to learn. As many times as you need to stick it in your head and make you realize that its gonna hurt. Its gonna make you cry – make you laugh – gonna flash right besides you and you wont even see it – oh but you will feel it – maybe not right now but you will feel it – and it will be too late. Then what you gonna do? You gonna start over.
So LET IT OUT. Let it free. Let the beast roam free. Let him get what he deserves. Let him claim his kingdom. His big white and shiny castle. Let it out with a big splash. let it out completely without reservations. Just relax and open up. Open up and let it flooow through you. Let it out like a song. A classical song. a Rock song. A heavy metal song. Fall in love with it. Make love with it. Feel its warmth.
And when its done, never forget to turn around, bow and say thank you. Thank you for what it made you who you are right now. So you can move on to the next.
– I think i’m ready. I will do it now.
– Go ahead. I’m waiting. Let it out.