I am Iljo,
an aspiring bbdirector.
I love to eat, go fishing, and be first in everything.
Most times, you can find me in the same position that I am on the featured picture, pretending to think, write and generally look very wise. I pretend to think about the following things:
- Who am I?
- If I go hiking to Vodno tomorrow before work to witness the sunset, should I go to bed at 11 or 10 pm?
- Why did Misho Kovac think she has stayed the same?
- Why does Misho Kovac look like Ron Jeremy in the link from the previous question?
- Why is that girl looking at me?
- Do I love that girl or am I just hungry?
- Should I start on Monday with my plebeian diet so that I will dine and wine like a Balkanec during the weekend?
- What else have I have to learn in order to become a master bbdirector? A master in the bbphilosophy?
On a more serious matter, I
- Ski, hike, run, box.
- Eat burgers, ribs, salads, potatoes, eggs.
- Read some psychology books (persuasion, NLP, manipulation and generally making people do stuff for me)
- Write to myself and do everything I do for myself.
- Write books, take insta selfies (and count the likes), take pictures of my sisters magical and delicious cookies and post them as my own on Instagram.
- Trying to convince my sister to make her own insta/fb page and post her million dollar recipes and pictures of cookies.
- Unbox a lot. And hate every moment of it.
- Love what I work and that is pitching and presenting and storytelling.
- Try to be a gentleman and open doors for women. As many doors as possible.
This is me professionally:
This is me socially:
This is me exercising:
This is me agreeing with people:
This is me teaching:
This is the true me.
That is it.
I discovered the bbdirector a while ago because I noticed for the first time in my life . that had a problem and that many other people share the same and that is:
We are afraid of getting out of the box we live in. We fear that there is no fun when you get out.
I set out on a journey to see if bbdirectors have fun and unbox at the same time.